The rate of cases being reported to SNHD has declined significantly with no evidence of any disease transmission after the closure of the restaurant on April 26, 2013.
It is possible that the number of cases will change slightly over the next weeks as the last laboratory results arrive that either identify new confirmed cases, or eliminate probable cases from our count should they fail to have PFGE patterns matching the outbreak strain.
Stay with KXNT for more on this developing story.
Texas-based developer Chris Milam announced his planned purchase of the Las Vegas 51s baseball team and, in the process, has ignited a fire once again over plans to build new arena facilities in Las Vegas, […]
Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Dan Henderson called in to the MMA:30 Radio Hour on Saturday to comment on the shocking news that his home organization of Strikeforce has been purchased by Zuffa, the parent company […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)