A Reno man has been sentenced to four months in jail on an animal cruelty charge in the death of a puppy that police say he threw off the balcony of a third story apartment.
Dona Ana County animal control officers and fire officials rescued a Christmas puppy who ended up at the bottom of an abandoned well.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)