Henderson closes seven massage parlors in code crackdown
The Palms hotel has agreed to pay a $1 million fine to settle a 17 count complaint by gaming regulators.
Authorities say three top officials at a Las Vegas limousine company and six associates have been arrested on a federal indictment alleging they provided drugs and prostitutes to tourists and clients, and scammed credit card companies with bogus charges.
Though many have joined in the national debate regarding how best to avoid the looming fiscal cliff, most have not mentioned the potential solution put forth by Moonlight Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hof.
A motel on the north end of the Vegas Strip has been shut down for what one official calls “unabated prostitution.”
Police say a 17-year-old girl who claimed she was abducted in California and taken to Las Vegas is on her way home, and no criminal charges have been filed.
A new analysis of men who pay for sexual activities suggests that they’re true goal is finding something a bit more complicated – true love – even if it’s from the sex worker.
A Lyon County brothel is the latest to try its luck offering male prostitutes alongside the working women.
A state judge has ruled that the website of a former University of New Mexico president accused of helping run an online prostitution ring was legal.
Last week, a district court judge ruled that masturbation is part of a list of prohibited activities under the state’s existing solicitation law.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)