David Wayne Sconce’s past life as a mortician has come back to haunt him decades after he gained notoriety for stealing body parts from corpses and plotting to kill a funeral business rival.
Chris Brown’s attorney says a motion seeking to revoke the singer’s probation is shameful and he intends to seek sanctions against prosecutors because it is defamatory.
One of the lesser-known figures convicted in the infamous San Francisco Bay Area sports doping scandal is asking a judge for an early end to her sentence of five-years of probation.
Chad weighs in on the decision handed down by the NCAA.
Paris Hilton is wrapping up a year of probation stemming from a 2010 drug arrest on the Las Vegas Strip.
A Feb. 21 trial date has been set for a former probation officer charged with molesting women while on the job.
A 68-year-old former Las Vegas special education teacher has been sentenced to 60 days in jail and up to five years on probation after being found guilty of abusing autistic children in her class.
The district attorney says he’ll review police reports of NFL football player Adam “Pacman” Jones’s weekend arrest in Cincinnati while on probation.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)