Bernard Pollard is dealing with another fine, but at least he’s happy that Tom Brady got one too. Let’s not forget that the Pro Bowl is on tonight, and we’d better hope the effort is there or the game won’t be anymore.
Fixing the Pro Bowl voting system isn’t easy. But the league needs to straighten this out and start picking players who deserve it.
The rookies are coming to take you away, ha ha.
Kenny Britt is going to speak to the cops, the Chargers are officially through the Norv Turner era, and the Pro Bowl still isn’t seen as a priority by everyone.
Many football fans just want more of the sport they love, but they don’t want to see a bunch of prima-donnas on a field and acting like they don’t care. Well, Roger Goodell says that if the Pro Bowl doesn’t stop being just that, then there will be no more Pro Bowl.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)