Relatively few voters turned out for Tuesday’s primary election, but it wasn’t the lowest on record.
Sue Lowden is the Nevada Republican Party Chairman and talks about today’s primary and the Laughlin incorporation.
The closely-watched, expensive and often acrimonious 4th District Congressional primary race among Republicans lived up to its billing as a nail-biter for much of election night before Danny Tarkanian opened up a lead of a thousand votes over rival Barbara Ceveske and declared victory.
Friday is the last day you can cast an early ballot.
Early voting is underway in next month’s primary, but relatively few people are taking advantage. The Clark County Election Department says less than 7100 voters cast ballots at various locations since Saturday.
Joe looks at the rush of having the Nevada Primary and some of those that have started to endorse delegates.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)