KXNT_35x90 cbssports1140-horizontal-small

Poison

A 67-year-old Utah woman suffered severe internal burns after drinking an iced tea accidentally laced with lye. (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

Utah Police: Toxic Chemical Mixed Into Bag Of Sugar That Ended Up In Woman’s Drink

67-year-old woman suffered internal burns after drinking the poisoned iced tea.

08/15/2014

File photo of wild mushrooms. (Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)

Officials Say 2 Dead, 4 Sick From Wild Mushrooms

Authorities say two residents of a Northern California assisted living facility have died and four others are hospitalized after eating soup with wild mushrooms.

11/10/2012

File photo of copper (Photo by Nick Ansell - WPA Pool/Getty Images)

Police: Lucky Copper Thieves Missed Poison Pipe

Police in Henderson say copper thieves stole more than 500 feet of copper tubing from the roof of a cold storage warehouse, but didn’t cut into a pipe carrying deadly ammonia gas.

10/17/2012

(Photo Credit: Thinkstock)

Summer Tour Guide – From The Allman Brothers to ZZ Top

Summer’s here, and the time is right for dancing in the seats. Check out this season’s hottest outdoor concert tours.

05/14/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,050 other followers