There’s a growing concern that high-caffeine energy drinks are making their way into the wrong hands.
A Utah couple and their three children found dead in their home last month were likely poisoned, their bodies found together in a locked room with cups next to each of them, and empty bottles of methadone and nighttime cold medicine in a trash can.
67-year-old woman suffered internal burns after drinking the poisoned iced tea.
Authorities say two residents of a Northern California assisted living facility have died and four others are hospitalized after eating soup with wild mushrooms.
Police in Henderson say copper thieves stole more than 500 feet of copper tubing from the roof of a cold storage warehouse, but didn’t cut into a pipe carrying deadly ammonia gas.
Summer’s here, and the time is right for dancing in the seats. Check out this season’s hottest outdoor concert tours.