The regular season of the NBA has come to a close and the playoffs are here. See the official schedule of games and seedings.
The battle for the Stanley Cup rages on. Keep up with your favorite team’s playoff schedule.
The confident aura the Golden State Warriors are giving off right now might be the only thing brighter than those yellow shirts every home fan is expected to be wearing again for Game 3 against the San Antonio Spurs on Friday night at ear-piercing Oracle Arena.
The Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls are getting ready for Friday’s pivotal game 3.
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook will have surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee and be out indefinitely.
The Miami Heat’s latest spurt might have run the Milwaukee Bucks right out of the playoffs.
Carmelo Anthony won the scoring title without playing, and the Atlanta Hawks lost their chance to move up in the East standings.
Stephen Curry looks to set an NBA record and help the Golden State Warriors build some momentum heading into the playoffs.
The time for experimenting is over. P.J. Carlesimo has to play his best guys for as long as they can go.
(Photo Credit: Andy King/Getty Images) PLAYOFFS! Ok, now the fun really begins. In the AFC everyone is assuming it will be Patriots vs. Broncos in the title game, so these AFC wildcard teams aren’t expected […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)