Ken Cuccinelli aspires to be the next governor of Virginia after spending four years trying to deny women’s health care rights, blocking Obamacare and forcing his ideology and personal beliefs on the Commonwealth of Virginia.
In his bid to take Nevada, Mitt Romney made inroads among several voting groups that had been solidly behind President Barack Obama.
If you like the GOP war on women, you are going to love Paul Ryan. After all, Ryan’s record on women’s health could easily be mistaken for one of W. Mitt Romney’s primary opponents, Rick Santorum.
Instead of working on the economy the GOP has focused on denying women access to health care.
In a sudden change of heart the Susan G. Komen foundation reversed it’s decision to pull grant funding from Planned Parenthood.
A Nevada judge says an initiative petition seeking to outlaw abortion is vague and can’t be circulated for signatures to qualify for the 2012 ballot.
A pair of initiative petitions that would ban abortions in Nevada are facing legal challenges. The groups hope to get enough signatures for the measures to land on next year’s general election ballot.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)