A team reunites with a former player, the Bears lose another big name, one Pittsburgh Steeler is shut down for a game, and a sad day goes on in Dallas.
Injuries can cause an NFL team’s entire season to go down in flames. Sometimes, it is better if they happen early in the year because recoveries or replacements are possible. Injuries happening just before the playoffs though can cause a team to go straight into panic mode.
Lots of news is happening around the NFL and that includes with teams headed for the playoffs and those headed toward the first pick of he 2013 draft.
Ben Roethlisberger and Jerricho Cothcery? No no…this is 2012 so that means Charlie Batch and Plaxico Burress.
It’s one thing to go after someone and purposely try to injure them. It’s a whole different ballgame when you fake an injury to gain some kind of competitive edge for your team.
The second half of the 2012 NFL season is ready to begin. It is now time to see if the bizarro world of the NFL will become any clearer.
DeAngelo Hall’s incident with an NFL official has turned into a full-scale royal rumble that he doesn’t think is very fair.
The AFC North is just riddles with injuries on multiple teams, and it could almost take all of the teams out of Super Bowl contention already.
The replacement referees in the NFL are gone for good, but their existence shall live on in the memories of NFL fans forever, for better or worse.
Roger Goodell may have seen his power and ego bruised earlier this season in the bounty scandal, but he still does have the health of the NFL’s players always in his sights.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)