Playing in just his ninth PGA tour event UNLV alum Derek Ernst parred the first playoff hole to beat David Lynn and the win the Wells Fargo Championship in Charlotte.
Phil Mickelson is relying on some self-deprecating humor and his worst moment in golf to stop the chatter about his taxes.
Phil Mickelson says he should have kept his opinions on taxes to himself.
Bubba Watson wins the Masters, beating Louis Oosthuizen on the second hole of a playoff.
20 years after Fred Couples won The Masters in 1992, the 52-year-old finds himself tied for the lead with Jason Dufner at 5 under. When a reporter asked Couples if he thinks he can win, he replied with no hesitation, “yes, I feel I can!”
England, South Africa, Sweden, Scotland, Spain, Italy and USA… it’s an international leaderboard after the first round of The Masters.
CBS will be covering the final rounds of the 2012 Masters Tournament on Saturday, April 7th and Sunday, April 8th. The following golfers are who I believe to be the top 6 contenders to compete this week.
Team Europe has reclaimed the Ryder Cup from the U.S. after an extended rainy weekend in Wales.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)