Two Nevada lawmakers are defending a proposed $5.5 billion loan for a high-speed rail linking Las Vegas to Southern California.
Two lawmakers want the Obama administration to deny a loan to build a high-speed train between Las Vegas and Victorville, California.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
On a conference call with donors Romney claimed that Obama won because he gave “gifts” to African Americans, Latinos and young voters.
Obama plays basketball and Romney campaigns on Election Day
Republican vice presidential hopeful Paul Ryan is making a return trip to northern Nevada today.
Mitt Romney’s running mate will be stumping for votes in Nevada. Paul Ryan is scheduled to visit both Reno and Las Vegas today.
By now it’s obvious that Obama and his administration did not handle the situation correctly. Rather than taking a presidential stance during the horrendous incident, Obama kept his mind and actions on his 2012 reelection campaign and tried to alter the obvious reasons for the deadly attack.
Fresh off the presidential debate in Florida, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and vice presidential running mate Paul Ryan are making a campaign stop at the Henderson Pavilion.
After they debate in Florida, both President Obama and Mitt Romney have scheduled campaign events this week in the Las Vegas area.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)