The Palms hotel has agreed to pay a $1 million fine to settle a 17 count complaint by gaming regulators.
Three former employees of The Palms’ race and sports book have been indicted by a federal grand jury.
A big party was held this weekend to mark the closing of Las Vegas’ Playboy Club.
A new race and sports book has opened at the Palms.
A private equity partnership has been recommended to control the Palms hotel.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas is teaming up with a private investment firm to help reduce its debt. Palms Chairman George Maloof said in a statement Tuesday that the casino will […]
Las Vegas has officially been chosen to host MTV Spring Break 2011. Something tells me the “sin” factor of “Sin City” is about to skyrocket!
If you’re looking to laugh this weekend, you’re in luck…. many times over! On the Strip-Tease! menu, wicked comedy, satirical comedy and even a few comedians we dare not classify! All that, plus the Golden […]
Palms owner George Maloof has parted ways with the man responsible for operating the N9NE Steakhouse, along with popular hotspots like Rain and Ghostbar. What effect will this have on the popular property?
The American Carnage Tour lands at the Palms, ‘Nunsense’ continues its run at the Hilton, and Comedian Geechy Guy gives us the inside scoop on “The Dirty Joke Show.”
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)