Maybe the two of you know you’re in it for the long haul, or maybe you’re still trying on your relationship for size. No matter where you’re currently at as a couple, your connection to each other can strengthen and grow if you build in time together. In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, here are a few ideas to help you get started.
Leave it to Sin City to come up with an innovative, decadent and absolutely refreshing way of making the best out of the region’s truly unbearable triple-digit temperatures in the summer: Pool party, anyone? Nearly every large resort on The Strip now boasts a variation on this theme, but all must hail the originator and still the biggest splashapalooza in town, Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)