Opportunity Village Thrift Store
Local thrift shops make it easy to shop for a cause.
Learning a new sport is fun, exciting and helps build confidence, but getting all of the necessary equipment can be expensive if you’re just starting out. Buying gently used gear is eco-friendly and economical with these top used sporting goods stores in Las Vegas.
Thinking of having a garage sale? Here are some quick tips to make it successful in Las Vegas.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)