Metro’s Use of Force Board has recommended firing a police officer for his actions in a shooting.
A 27-year-old man who police believe stabbed a woman to death over the weekend in Las Vegas has been critically injured after a confrontation with officers.
Five Metro Police officers have been cleared in a deadly shooting.
A domestic dispute in the northeast valley leads to an officer-involved shooting. It happened late last night near South Hollywood Boulevard and East Charleston.
Clark County’s coroners inquest process could soon be back on track.
Police are identifying a man who was injured after Las Vegas officers shot him during a domestic violence call.
Las Vegas police are identifying the two officers involved in a shooting that left a 23-year-old man dead.
The Clark County coroner’s office says a man killed by Las Vegas police after a domestic disturbance call to 911 died from a penetrating gunshot wound to the chest.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)