The surge in popularity of iPads, Kindles, Nooks and other digital reading devices over the holidays is showing up in the sale of e-books.
An increasingly rapid shift by Americans from pulp books to e-books is creating major financial issues for Borders books.
The rumor mill is buzzing over today’s planned Google press conference, one day after the company launched its digital book store online.
Holiday shopping in malls and in cyberspace is in full swing following Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the biggest online shopping day of the year.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)