Leave it to Sin City to come up with an innovative, decadent and absolutely refreshing way of making the best out of the region’s truly unbearable triple-digit temperatures in the summer: Pool party, anyone? Nearly every large resort on The Strip now boasts a variation on this theme, but all must hail the originator and still the biggest splashapalooza in town, Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
Some of the best gay and lesbian bars in Las Vegas includes Krave Nightclub, Candy Bar at Krave, and more.
Sin City does happy hour proud with such focused intensity that Las Vegas’ best spots even rival the city’s legendary pool parties. Here’s a list of where to go for the best happy hour experience. On the list are Blue Martini, Firefly on Paradise, Yard House, and more.
With most karaoke venues touting thousands of original songs from every genre, you’re bound to find a tune you can carry off. So check out these local establishments – Dino’s Lounge, Karaoke Club and Ellis Island Casino to belt out your favorite tunes.
If you have a bad night at the gaming tables, take it with a grain of salt — or perhaps multiple grains, lining the rim of a margarita glass. Whether you’re celebrating a big win or trying to forget a losing streak, few drinks are as cheerful as this sweet and sour Mexican classic.
A major part of the allure of fabulous Las Vegas is its reputation as “The Entertainment Capital” of the world. Massive marquees that line the famous Strip have been emblazoned with names of celebrated entertainers who in recent years have played extended Las Vegas engagements.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)