This is it. This is the final game of the season. This is my final pick of the season. How wrong can it be?
There are only four teams that remain in the NFL playoffs, two in each conference. Sunday’s games are going to determine just which two head to the Super Bowl, and according to my picks, there will be no more than a total of a five-point differential.
With the NFL playoffs now arriving, there are four games in this opening wild card round, and they’re all going to be big. Only one seems like a sure bet pick, but then again…it’s not like my selections have been spot on for most of the season.
The final week of the season is upon us all, and there is still a lot to do as far as the playoffs go. Some games are seed matches. Others are grudge matches. Then, there are even UGH matches.
Teams are still fighting for a playoff spot, so not all of these games are meaningless. Some of them though, well, they are just battles between teams that are longing for 2012 to be over.
The corner has been rounded for the final fourth of the 2012 NFL season, and the playoff picture is starting to get a bit clearer. A few teams can clinch playoff spots this week, but there will be those looking to do nothing more than spoil their hopes.
The playoffs are approaching and one conference appears to know what direction things are headed in. The other conference, on the other hand, would like to play “not it” until the last week of December.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and may it be a day filled with good food, good family, great football, and my usually lousy picks.
Week eleven of my NFL picks are here, and the playoffs are just around the corner. Let’s see how many teams’ hopes and dreams can be crushed by my picking them to win.
The second half of the 2012 NFL season is ready to begin. It is now time to see if the bizarro world of the NFL will become any clearer.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)