Nevada Supreme Court
The Nevada Supreme Court is about to hear arguments about the fate of a flawed hotel tower that was designed to be the centerpiece of MGM Resorts International’s glittery CityCenter development on the Las Vegas Strip, but never opened.
The Nevada Supreme Court has set July 3rd as the date for oral arguments to decide the fate of Onion, the dog that mauled and killed a 1 year old child in April of last year.
The Las Vegas Constable has appealed the abolition of his office to the state supreme court.
Jury selection will take a two-day break as lawyers for both sides in the Dipak Desai criminal prosecution prepare briefs for the Nevada Supreme Court. The high court will decide whether to intervene on medical grounds.
The Nevada Supreme Court has rebuked a Clark County district judge for ordering a suspect jailed for having a bad attitude.
An initiative to impose a business margin tax in Nevada to raise money for education has been upheld by the Nevada Supreme Court.
The number of cases filed in Nevada district, justice and municipal courts fell slightly in 2012, but the caseload at the Nevada Supreme Court increased.
O.J. Simpson’s new attorney earned her money Friday at the Regional Justice Center.
The Nevada Supreme Court wants a mediator to review a man’s effort to collect damages from the NFL for his paralyzing injury in a 2007 strip club melee involving football player Adam “Pacman” Jones.
(Carson City, NV) – Term limits don’t apply to every officeholder in the state. The term-limit amendment to the Nevada constitution was approved by voters more than 15 years ago, but a ruling from the […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)