Nevada Senate Race
Democratic Congresswoman Shelley Berkley and Republican Sen. Dean Heller disagree when it comes to extending payroll tax cuts.
With polling for weeks showing Nevada’s Senate race as a toss-up, KXNT’s Robert Rytina reports that a recount in the election is not only possible, it’s highly probable.
Where would the world be without Harry Reid?
Republicans this election season, including tea-party darling Sharron Angle, are banking on a national strategy for victory. Will it pay off?
Why has a seemingly inevitable Republican victory this fall become less and less likely with each passing week? Find out the latest in the battle for Senate, by clicking MORE.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)