Gov. Brian Sandoval wants to give businesses a break on payroll taxes for donating money to fund school choice scholarships.
Nevada’s superintendent of public schools has stepped down after one year on the job.
An advocacy group that rates state education policies has given Nevada a ‘D’ grade, but says the state is heading in the right direction with laws passed in 2011.
Commuinities In Schools Nevada is in the running for a $250,000 grant from Pepsi as part of their Pepsi Refresh project.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)