Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie is facing a $30 million shortfall.
A proposal to collect DNA from people arrested on felony charges is still alive in the Nevada Legislature.
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval says he’s opposed to a plan announced by Senate Democrats to raise the state’s payroll tax
Casino mogul Steve Wynn made a rare excursion to Nevada’s capital city to meet with Gov. Brian Sandoval and legislative leaders.
State revenues aren’t expected to improve dramatically from a forecast made six months ago by an independent panel of business experts.
With education being a big problem in the state of Nevada, people are looking for solutions to help the Clark County School District.
Non-U.S. citizens who are in Nevada illegally would be able to get driving privilege cards under a bill advancing in the state Legislature.
Today, U.S. Congressman Joe Heck will address the Nevada Legislature.
Senator Dean Heller wants both political parties to work together on the economy.
A senate committee unanimously approved a proposed constitutional amendment to repeal tax protections for the mining industry.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)