Nevada Highway Patrol
The Clark County coroner’s office is identifying a 16-year-old boy killed in a rollover crash on a ramp linking two key Las Vegas-area freeways.
The Nevada Supreme Court has put future coroner’s inquests on hold in Clark County.
The Nevada Supreme Court has delayed the valley’s first coroner’s inquest in nearly two years.
Clark County’s coroner’s inquest process is set to resume later this week.
A group of Nevada Highway Patrol troopers want to stop next week’s scheduled coroner’s inquest into the death of a Henderson man.
A woman who was crossing the Boulder Highway shortly before 4am Monday morning has died.
KXNT took a ride with the Nevada Highway Patrol and saw very few motorists obeying the posted speed limit(s).
If you’re a new Nevada resident, be sure to get those out-of-state plates changed over.
The Nevada Highway Patrol will soon be cracking down on drivers who register their vehicles in another state.
The coroner in Las Vegas says public reviews of police slayings will resume May 3 with an inquest into the August 2010 death of a 21-year-old motorist during a confrontation with Nevada Highway Patrol troopers and Henderson police.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)