Nevada Gaming Control Board
December was a good month for Nevada casinos.
Nevada’s sports books have set a new record for wagers on the Super Bowl. The state Gaming Control Board says 98-point-nine-million dollars was wagered on Sunday’s big game.
State gaming regulators are looking into allegations the underage daughter of Whitney Houston gambled on the Las Vegas Strip.
The Nevada Gaming Control Board is recommending the approval of plans to renovate the old Lady Luck hotel and casino in downtown Las Vegas.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)