Nevada Gaming Commission
The Palms is being fined $1 million dollars after an undercover sting at the Las Vegas hotel.
The Palms hotel has agreed to pay a $1 million fine to settle a 17 count complaint by gaming regulators.
The uncompleted Echelon development on the Las Vegas Strip will remain that way for the foreseeable future.
An ordinance for slot halls is on hold for now.
You may soon be able to bet on anything from the outcome of next year’s presidential election to who will win an Academy Award.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)