Nevada sales rose 4.2 percent in February compared with the same month last year.
New figures from the state show taxable sales jumped more than 3 percent in December.
Nevada retailers gained ground for the 28th consecutive month.
Taxable sales rose in Nevada for the 27th straight month.
Nevadans are continuing to spend more money.
Nevada businesses did well in May.
Nevada consumers seem to be the engine driving the state’s economic recovery.
Taxable sales rose in March, despite a slowdown in Clark County spending.
Governor Brian Sandoval says Nevada is on the right track for economic recovery, but he says the Silver State needs to be more aggressive in luring new businesses.
Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval is expected to make a major economic policy announcement at the Nevada Development Authority’s annual gathering in Las Vegas.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)