National Weather Service
What was that showing up on the Las Vegas National Weather Service radar Monday night? Crickets.
The National Weather Service has issued a high wind warning for Southern Nevada through 11pm on Monday.
It’s time to get out the winter coats.
Las Vegas had its warmest year ever in 2012.
A record rainfall struck the Vegas Valley yesterday afternoon, causing problems on the roads and in the skies.
The smoky skies sorrounding the Las Vegas valley will soon be gone.
PHOENIX (AP) – A large, fleeting flash of light that appeared in the darkened skies over the northwestern edge of metropolitan Phoenix remains a mystery. The ball of light that looked like an explosion was […]
It’s the first day of winter, and you’ll need to get some extra blankets out.
Flash Flooding has closed at least one roadway in Clark County, as more rain continues.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — At least 11 people were killed at one Joplin nursing home by the tornado that devastated the southwest Missouri city and turned the building into a pile of rubble, the home’s […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)