Romney had an opportunity to open a dialogue with the NAACP. Instead he talked about denying civil rights to a civil rights organization and spoke in condescending and paternalistic terms about being a better president for African Americans than Barack Obama. It was a clear and cynical play for white votes.
Authorities in northern Arizona are investigating an animal cruelty case in which a kitten was buried up to its neck in concrete inside a metal pipe but didn’t survive.
Mormon parents defend their gay children in a new video that confronts The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints’ disapproval of same-sex relationships.
Students from a strict Mormon college that prohibits “homosexual behavior” have launched a Web video aimed at reassuring other gay and lesbian youth struggling with their faith and sexual orientation.
The business arm of the Mormon Church is suing a contractor over a wildfire that damaged a church recreational property northeast of Las Vegas in July 2010.
“American Idol” runner-up David Archuleta will take a break from his singing career to serve a two-year proselytizing mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Marie Osmond has remarried her first husband in a private ceremony at a Mormon temple in Las Vegas. Osmond said in a statement that the 51-year-old singer and 54-year-old Stephen Craig, […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)