The Las Vegas Monorail has welcomed its 55-millionth rider.
The Las Vegas Monorail Company has emerged from bankruptcy protection.
Ridership on the Las Vegas Monorail continues to fall.
Rides on the Las Vegas Monorail were briefly suspended due to a gas line break.
Fewer people are getting on board the Las Vegas Monorail.
The Las Vegas Monorail could soon emerge from bankruptcy.
A federal judge has rejected the Las Vegas Monorail’s plan for financial solvency.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)