Mobile Home Fire
Two adults accused of fleeing a Las Vegas mobile home fire while their three young children perished are due to face a judge on second-degree murder and felony child neglect charges.
Police won’t file abuse and neglect charges against the parents of three young children who died in a mobile home fire.
Smoke and flames could be seen when the call came in just after 9 this morning
A North Las Vegas family is homeless after a fire completely destroyed their mobile home. The fire was in a double-wide mobile home near Carey Ave. and Belmont St. One person was treated for smoke inhalation on scene and several […]
An electrical short in some holiday lights has been blamed for a mobile home fire in the southeast valley.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)