Museum exhibitions are part of the Las Vegas experience and 2013 promises to be an exciting year with the opening of one new museum, the transformation of another museum and traveling exhibits making a stop in Southern Nevada.
Downtown Las Vegas’ Mob Museum is offering free admission to Nevada residents Thursday to mark an anniversary.
The Las Vegas Mob Museum has reached a milestone.
Downtown Vegas’ Mob Museum has a new photo in its exhibit.
Las Vegas’ organized crime past will soon be on display to the public.
Sin City is honoring one of its earliest relationships with the grand opening of a museum dedicated to the mobsters that made this desert town.
Las Vegas tourism officials are offering a chance to get married in the city’s new Mob Museum by a former mob defense attorney.
The Tropicana hotel’s new organized crime attraction will have a jump on the city-backed Mob Museum in downtown Las Vegas. Jay Bloom, the managing partner of the Tropicana’s “Las Vegas Mob Experience” says the new […]
New York and Chicago invade Las Vegas tonight, with a touch of tinsletown for good measure. Wanna take part?
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)