Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval says he’s opposed to a plan announced by Senate Democrats to raise the state’s payroll tax
Senate Majority Leader Mo Denis says Democrats are putting the final touches on their plan to tweak Nevada’s tax structure to bring in more money for education and other services.
Democrats in the Nevada Legislature are touting an ambitious package of K-12 education.
Before the 77th session of the Nevada Legislature began, members of the Democratic Party vowed to be transparent while relaying their legislation to the public.
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval will reflect on his first two years in office and outline his priorities for the upcoming legislative session when he delivers his State of the State address in Carson City.
A group of Republican women are blasting party leaders for sidelining the only female in the state Senate.
One Nevada lawmaker wants his fellow members of the Legislature to give up their pay.
New leaders have been chosen for the 2013 Legislature.
Las Vegas Democratic State Sen. Mo Denis is leaving his job as a computer technician for the Public Utilities Commission amid a lawsuit charging his roles as a state employee and state lawmaker pose a conflict of interest.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)