Las Vegas’ biggest annual convention kicks off tomorrow. More than 150,000 people are expected to attend the International Consumer Electronics Show and see the latest gadgets that will be on store shelves later this year.
Microsoft says next month’s International Consumer Electronics Show will be the last show in which it has a booth or the CEO delivers the customary kick-off speech.
A man who helped launch Microsoft has refiled a lawsuit over patents against Apple, Google, Facebook and other companies.
It’s a new thing for Bing.
President Obama hosts another meeting with corporate CEOs today, something he has done periodically over the past couple of years.
The newest version of Microsoft’s popular Internet Explorer browser will offer a new security feature.
Google has fired a new salvo as it seeks to grab a larger slice of the computer market that’s in the tight grip of Microsoft and Apple.
The Supreme Court has agreed to referee a $290 million dispute between Microsoft and a Canadian technology company.
Google’s 411 service shuts down for good today, but that doesn’t mean the end of free calls to business numbers.
Microsoft is launching what it hopes will be a new, more successful era in smartphones.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)