At a campaign-style event at Del Sol High School, the President applauded the bipartisanship between the White House and Senate lawmakers on basic plans to make it an easier path to citizenship.
Michael Barrera is with The Libre Initiative and he talks about how this fiscal cliff deal will affect Hispanics across America.
Michael Barrera is the Regional Director of the Libre Initiative and former President of the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and he talks about the 2% growth in Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)