Reports of improper discharges at the Rawson-Neal psychiatric hospital is affecting other local medical facilities.
The Sacramento Bee documented the release 1,500 patients from Nevada’s Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Hospital, about a third of whom were sent by bus to Los Angeles and San Diego Counties, or to Sacramento.
A Nevada senator says a lot of people diagnosed with mental health problems aren’t being included in a national database used to check the backgrounds of gun buyers.
Being a police officer is more than just issuing speeding tickets and arrest warrants.
Nevada health officials are proposing a 24-hour mental health urgent care center in Las Vegas.
Lawmakers are working through Saturday to try to finalize budget cuts for hospitals and counseling services for the mentally ill. Members of an Assembly panel concerned about the impact on some of Nevada’s most vulnerable citizens […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)