FIREWORKS DISPLAY TIMES & LOCATIONS Click to Find Locations Valley Wide 

Medication

File photo of a hospital hallway. (Photo by PHILIPPE HUGUEN/AFP/Getty Images)

Coroner: Foster Child Died Of Allergy Med Overdose

Authorities say a 16-month-old Las Vegas girl who was apparently killed by her foster dad in a murder-suicide this fall died of an overdose of allergy medication.

12/19/2014

File photo of Michael Jackson  (Photo credit: CARL DE SOUZA/AFP/Getty Images)

Jackson’s Ex-Wife Testifies About His Fear Of Pain

Michael Jackson’s ex-wife broke into tears on Wednesday when she took the witness stand in a civil case and described the singer’s fear of pain and trust of physicians.

08/14/2013