More than a dozen healthcare organizations have urged Governor Brian Sandoval and state lawmakers to expand Medicaid for 71,000 low-income Nevadans without health insurance.
Clark County commissioners have postponed a vote on a plan to have a separate board oversee day-to-day operations at University Medical Center.
A 31-year-old Las Vegas woman accused of running a $17,000 breast implant scam at an Air Force base hospital has pleaded guilty.
Photo By: Ethan Miller/Getty Images NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. (AP) — Local, state and federal officials are touting progress on a new 90-bed southern Nevada Veterans Administration medical complex that’s due to open next year […]
Apple founder and CEO Steve Jobs sent a note this morning to employees saying he’s taking a medical leave of absence so he can focus on his health.
What are the physical and mental effects on the trapped miners? KXNT Morning News looks into what the miners may experience now that they are freed.
About 110 positions are available-including nursing, customer service and claims processing representatives.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)