The Senate Judiciary Committee has approved a plan that would set up dozens of pot dispensaries around the state.
Thirteen years after Nevada voters legalized medicinal marijuana in the state constitution, they may finally get access to the drug.
The American Civil Liberties Union is challenging Nevada’s medical marijuana law, saying although medical pot is legal, it is not obtainable.
A state Senator thinks Nevada should be able to run a medical marijuana center, especially if a conservative place like Arizona can.
Medical marijuana patients in Nevada would have a legal way to purchase the drug under a bill introduced Monday by Democratic state Sen. Tick Segerblom.
A bill to legalize marijuana is being introduced in the Assembly today.
State Senator Tick Segerblom, D-Las Vegas, has announced legislation that would authorize medical marijuana dispensaries in the state.
The upcoming session in Carson City may prove to be historical for medical marijuana users. Of course, that was the thought back in 2000 as well.
Two Henderson men have pleaded guilty to federal charges stemming from what prosecutors allege was a marijuana dispensary in Las Vegas.
A Las Vegas doctor will spend two years in federal prison for illegal distribution of a popular painkiller.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)