Commercial airline flights moved smoothly throughout most of the country on Sunday, but experts say the first real test is Monday when traffic increases amid furloughs of air traffic controllers resulting from government spending cuts.
Officials say passenger traffic at the Las Vegas airport fell nearly four-percent compared to a year earlier, in part because February 2012 was a leap year.
Slightly fewer passengers arrived and departed from McCarran International Airport this January compared with a year earlier.
Spirit Airlines is expanding its service between Las Vegas and the East Coast.
San Francisco Giants relief pitcher Sergio Romo has been cited for a loud argument at McCarran International Airport.
The number of passengers using McCarran International Airport fell slightly last month.
More than two-dozen soldiers who have been in Afghanistan for the past nine months will be home in time for the holidays.
A number of people flying to and from Las Vegas could find themselves stuck due to Hurricane Sandy.
Las Vegas’ airport is near the top of a dubious list.
If you’re planning to fly American Airlines, be sure to check the status of your flight.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)