Culinary negotiators will meet with their counterparts at MGM Resorts and Caesars Entertainment.
Exhausted. That may be the word to describe LVH bookmaker Jay Kornegay.
You can wager on whether the Baltimore Ravens or the San Francisco 49ers will win Sunday’s Super Bowl, but many Las Vegas sports books are offering the chance to put your money on more trivial aspects of the game.
If you are a sports bettor you know Monday Night Football proved to be a nightmare for some and a dream for others.
Sunday marks the true beginning of the NFL season and the chance to get rich is always an option in Nevada.
Major losses has led to job cuts at the Las Vegas Hotel and Casino.
Las Vegas – Week One NFL lines are out and the LVH has the Denver Broncos favored by 2 points over the Pittsburgh Steelers on September 9th, in the teams’ season opener. The Sunday Night […]
Las Vegas – The Vice President of the LVH Race & Sports Jay Kornegay is gearing up for the Super Bowl this weekend with a record 350 different proposition bets, before you place your wager […]
The Las Vegas Hilton will soon become a fond memory.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)