New Mexico lawmakers this session are considering more than two dozen animal protection bills that propose everything from raising money for starving horses to increasing penalties for neglecting pets and continuing oversight of government-run shelters.
The New Mexico Game and Fish Department wants to get tough on poachers who leave the meat of trophy animals behind to rot.
Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid of Nevada and Republican Sen. John McCain of Arizona introduced legislation Monday that would create the U.S. Boxing Commission.
A Senate panel will hear testimony today on a bill that would speed up Nevada’s death penalty cases.
Congressman-elect Joe Heck says he’s learning the ways of Washington during his orientation as one of the newest members of the House.
If a list of the more than 150 bills requested for drafting for the 2011 legislative session is any indication, a lot of lawmakers are concerned about people who use mobile phones while driving. You can […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)