The attorney who represented O.J. Simpson during his armed robbery trial in Las Vegas has begun testifying at a hearing in which the former football star is seeking a new trial.
A jury is slated to hear a lawyer’s request to hold Nevada’s largest health management organization liable for as much as $1 billion in punitive damages in a Las Vegas hepatitis exposure case.
A former fugitive Las Vegas lawyer convicted of stealing personal injury settlements from clients is being ordered to spend 105 months in prison and pay almost $1 million in restitution.
A Reno lawyer has been temporarily suspended from practicing law in Nevada for shoplifting a candy bar and cough drops from Walmart.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)