Kobe Bryant says in a court filing that he never gave his mother permission to sell mementos from his high school days and early professional basketball career.
Michael Jackson’s words and music rang through a courtroom once again on Monday — this time at the start of wrongful death trial — as a lawyer tried to show jurors the pop singer’s loving relationship with his mother and children.
Michael Jackson’s mother’s allegations that the company promoting his comeback failed to properly investigate the doctor convicted in his death are at the center of a civil trial opening Monday.
A government contractor at the Hawthorne Army Depot in northern Nevada has agreed to pay $70,000 to settle a lawsuit over the firing of a pregnant woman and her husband.
With a combination of dramatic flair and anti-Wall Street agitating, attorney Robert Eglet challenged a jury on Monday to grant the largest punitive damages award in Nevada history, totaling $2.5 billion.
Thursday, the Nevada Policy Research Institute’s Center for Justice and Constitutional Litigation filed a lawsuit under the Nevada Public Records Act against the Clark County School District.
The state has agreed to settle a $103 million lawsuit with Clark County.
Nevada’s top election official has filed a civil lawsuit against Americans for Prosperity, alleging the Republican conservative group violated state election laws by not registering in the state or filing donor contribution reports.
Immigrant rights advocates filed a lawsuit Thursday that seeks to overturn Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer’s order denying driver’s licenses for young immigrants who have gotten work permits and avoided deportation under a new Obama administration policy.
A New Mexico police officer is accused of Tasering a 10-year-old boy because he wouldn’t wash his patrol car.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)