las vegas weather
Temperatures in Sin City will hit the century mark for the first time this year.
The National Weather Service has issued a high wind warning for Southern Nevada through 11pm on Monday.
It’s time to get out the winter coats.
High winds have prompted air quality officials to issue a dust warning.
Extreme temperatures are back in the Las Vegas Valley.
The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood watch has been issued for Clark, Nye, and Lincoln counties through Friday evening.
The calendar may say spring, but it will feel like summer in the Las Vegas Valley.
Summer-like weather hit the valley this past weekend, and more warm temperatures are in the forecast.
The National Weather Service has issued several weather advisories
Get your sweaters and coats out of the closet.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)