las vegas transportation
The Las Vegas Monorail has welcomed its 55-millionth rider.
You can ride the bus at no charge for the New Year’s holiday.
The Las Vegas Monorail Company has emerged from bankruptcy protection.
Bus riders will soon be paying more, but the increase won’t be as bad as first thought.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)