las vegas tourism
The number of passengers using McCarran International Airport fell slightly last month.
The latest tourism numbers prove the Las Vegas economy is on the mend. That’s according to the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.
Las Vegas saw more visitors in March compared with the same month last year, although gambling was down significantly throughout Clark County.
Las Vegas saw a modest, 2.7 percent increase in visitation in October compared with the same month a year ago, marking the 20th straight month of growth in tourist numbers.
For the 18th straight month, tourism is up in Las Vegas.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)