las vegas real estate
Southern Nevada’s housing market started 2013 in much the same way it ended 2012, with rising prices and a tight supply.
With Las Vegas home prices rising yet again in December, the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors says the area ended last year in positive territory.
A new relief plan for Nevada homeowners will be announced next week.
Foreclosures are up in Nevada for the first time in nearly three years.
Nevada’s foreclosure rate is sixth in the nation after big drops in activity compared with last year. Among metro areas, Las Vegas is ranked 29th in the nation–with fewer foreclosures than at anytime in the past five years.
Las Vegas home sales continued to decline in July, but prices inched up, according to the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors.
For the first time in five years, banks have completed more short-sale transactions than foreclosures in the Las Vegas Valley.
Nevada is no longer the nation’s foreclosure capital.
Home prices in Las Vegas are up for the fourth straight month.
The housing picture is looking a bit brighter in Las Vegas.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)