Las Vegas Natural History Museum
With the large percentage of children in Nevada being homeschooled, there are a wealth of resources and support groups to help parents.
Museum exhibitions are part of the Las Vegas experience and 2013 promises to be an exciting year with the opening of one new museum, the transformation of another museum and traveling exhibits making a stop in Southern Nevada.
Shop til you drop and score big with special artifacts, relics and knick knacks at some of Las Vegas’ top award-winning museum gift shops.
Museums are rarely the first thing to pop into visitors’ mind when they come to Las Vegas, but the town does have its fair share. And just like the city itself, the museums tend to be flashy, unique and a little off the wall. Here are three good options for those who need a break from the casinos, but aren’t quite ready to handle outside air yet.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)