Las Vegas Monorail
The Las Vegas Monorail has welcomed its 55-millionth rider.
The Las Vegas Monorail Company has emerged from bankruptcy protection.
Ridership on the Las Vegas Monorail continues to fall.
After a bankruptcy that left original investors with less than they bargained for, the monorail’s debt load has been reduced by more than $700 million. The next goals are boosting ridership, and raising more money to extend service.
Rides on the Las Vegas Monorail were briefly suspended due to a gas line break.
Fewer people are getting on board the Las Vegas Monorail.
The Las Vegas Monorail could soon emerge from bankruptcy.
A federal judge has rejected the Las Vegas Monorail’s plan for financial solvency.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)